Spectrum Of The Seas in Singapore (SOTS): General information
Name Of Cruise Line: Royal Caribbean
Ship Name: Spectrum of the Seas
Suited for: Trips with family & friends.
Spectrum of the seas In Singapore is a great place for relaxation, with minimal exploration or decisions to make/stress about. Food choices & onboard activities are plenty, it’s more likely you get bored from eating/sleeping/gambling, so do get the wifi package!
Rating: 8/10 – Great place to recharge from the hectic work life.
Packing List For Spectrum Of The Seas, 4D3N:
Outside of the normal cruise trip packing list, here’s what you specifically need/don’t need to bring for your spectrum of the seas trip.
- Large water bottle – they provide 2 bottles in each cabin, cost $3USD each to get extras. I’ll recommended to have a decently sized (750ml~) bottle to get refills in one of the dining areas.
- Soap & Shampoo – They provide 3-in-1s, but it is recommended to bring something of your own if your scalp requires special care, especially with the sea breeze & constant air conditioning.
- Body moisturizer & Skincare – 24/7 air conditioning + sea air gets your skin dry & oily.
However, they do have skincare to purchase on board if it gets too bad.
- Coffee! – if you are used to speciality-grade coffee, please bring your own stash. Their normal coffee is diluted and stale, wouldn’t recommend their onboard cafe’s coffee either.
Do check if your coffee setup is prohibited to bring on board though!
Protein sources– if you workout, and traveling gets you uneasy about your protein intake to maintain your gains. Rest assured there’s a large option of protein sources in different cultures & flavors.
Spectrum Of The Seas Activities: What to do on board
Solarium – Adult only, 16+. Swimming pools, whirlpools and lounge area.
- Bionic Bar
- Flowrider & Ripcord by IFLY
- Bumper cars
- North Star
- Musical shows
- Music hall
- Gym – Remember to book a slot!
Full list of activities here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/sgp/en/cruise-ships/spectrum-of-the-seas/things-to-do