What is Cloud Stacking SEO?
Cloud stacking SEO is a technique that involves uploading HTML pages to cloud services such as Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud to create parasite or ‘pumper’ pages to power up your website.
How does Cloud Stacking Work?
Cloud stacking allows you to leverage the domain’s SEO strength of the hosting services and rank for search terms you normally are not able to.
These sites function similarly to platforms that permit user posts; users can post anything to rank for specific keywords.
Example of a website commonly used for parasite SEO, and the terms you can rank with them.
Why do people prefer Cloud Stacking over other Parasite SEO?
Essentially, the key difference with cloud stacking is that cloud platforms are more robust than most parasite SEO sites. The convenience of being able to upload posts/sites as HTML files, without worrying about the website admin taking it down, is also a notable advantage.
Is Cloud Stacking The Best Links to acquire?
Yes, on paper it has the backlink strength & SEO authority to rank for difficult keywords.
But it is time consuming to create on your own & needing some tech expertise.
There are simpler methods to acquire backlinks, where the quantity matches the effort — for cloud stacking, one page equals one link.
For other strategies like, podcast link building and event link building, they can lead to multiple links.
Considering the cost, these methods can lead to affordable ranking improvements. If someone examines your website, it will just appear as if a test site has been created, right?
I suggest purchasing through a legitimate, experienced vendor. It saves you the time and effort of creating it yourself.
Here are my recommendations:
For these services, the cost ranges from $5-10 per link, depending on the package you choose.
Or, if you’re eager to get started on your own, here’s how you can do it:
How To Start Cloud Stacking SEO:
- Begin by establishing an Amazon S3 hosting account: This is the initial and fundamental step in the cloud stacking process. Amazon S3 is a preferred option due to its user-friendly interface and robust hosting capabilities.
- Generate a ‘bucket’: In Amazon S3, ‘buckets’ serve as root folders where you will store your content. You can think of it as creating a dedicated space for your project.
- Search for a suitable HTML template online: Numerous free HTML templates are available online. Select one that aligns with your project needs and is also visually appealing to ensure better user engagement.
- Customize the chosen HTML template: Now that you have a template, it’s time to make it your own. Write relevant content incorporating optimal keyword usage and insert it into your HTML template. Remember that quality content is vital for SEO.
- Embed a link to your website within the HTML template: This is a crucial step in directing traffic from the cloud-stacked page to your main website. Ensure that the link is appropriately placed and functional.
- Upload the customized HTML template to your bucket: After the HTML template has been edited and polished, upload it to the bucket you created in Amazon S3. This will be the page that is visible to the public.
- Repeat the process to build more HTML files: The process doesn’t stop at one page. Create multiple HTML files using different templates or content, and upload them to your bucket in Amazon S3. Each page increases your web presence and contributes to your SEO strategy.
- Expand to other hosting services: If you are comfortable with the process and want to take it to the next level, consider signing up for additional hosting services such as Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud. This will allow you to leverage the domain strength of multiple platforms and further boost your website’s visibility.